CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday 7 September 2012

chapter 8 : Accessing Organizational information (data warehouse)




Assalammualaikum and Salam Sejahtera.....


okay right now i want to share with you about 

information cleansing or scrubbing...

 what i understand is scrubbing is the  processes of remove all unwanted information and inaccurate data..

 so if you have this software you can delete all data that you does not need.. 


this can maintain the high quality of information in the data warehouse..

this software also exist in your laptop... 

and you can used it too...

  its give my new ways to delete inaccurate 

and unwanted data in my laptop... 

that make my work more easy that and also save a lot of

 my time to check one by one and delete the information...

 that all from me...

 see you guys next time.. 

thank you for my readers.... sayonara!!!! ^_^

 Assalamualaikum...



1 comment:

  1. tulisan yang anda buat sangat menarik, saya juga punya tulisan yang menarik, kamu bisa kunjungi di http://repository.gunadarma.ac.id/bitstream/123456789/2979/1/78.pdf

    ReplyDelete